Mortgage Brokers Using Online Tools Make Your Life Easier
If the idea of applying for a mortgage loan sounds tedious and long-winded, you could have been right. However, it is now possible to contact a mortgage broker online and complete the whole application without even one face-to-face meeting!Mortgage brokers are now extensively using online application submission tools and digital documentation to streamline the process. Read on to learn more about the latest innovations in online loan applications.
Universal Applications For Multiple Submissions
Mortgage brokers are now using online software that enables you to make one universal application that multiple lenders will accept. This means you no longer have to download, print, fill in, scan and email numerous documents, which could take up much of your precious time.Instead, you will fill your information in once during the application process, either from your computer or smartphone. The data will be populated across whatever applications need to be submitted. This saves you time and significantly speeds up the application process, as all the required information and digital documents are readily accessible.
How Does An Online Application To A Mortgage Broker Work?
To quickly complete your online application, follow these easy steps:
- Create an account - Use your name, email address and phone number to get an account. You will be able to log back in at any time to review the status of your application.
- Enter your information - Add all the required data. Your details will be saved as you go along, so it is not necessary to complete the whole application in one sitting.
- Data review and preliminary assessment - Your online mortgage broker will now review your information and contact you if they need to clarify or expand on any of the details you have provided.
- Document portal - your online mortgage broker will now open a document portal where you can upload all the required records and documents.
- Final assessment and submission - after your mortgage brokers have thoroughly checked your completed application and documentation, they will be ready to submit them directly to the lenders to find you the best deal.
Once the lending institutions have responded, your online mortgage broker will advise you on the loan option that suits you best and gives you the best deal. All done so quickly, without even one face-to-face meeting.Total Mortgages offers an entirely online application system for your convenience. Click here to start your application now. Our experienced online mortgage brokers work with all the banks and lenders to find you the best deal.